Discrete action Discrete action

Nice work there, pal. The game is very well designed, I noticed the effort even at the first tutorial levels, IMO this game deserves a vote of 4 and 4.5 stars, the only thing I would love to see is a dramatic spying or jailbreaking story and some variety in the soundtrack, and then this will be perfect.

Cheers.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

thumbs up, pal!

Nice game, controls are a little akward at the begining, but u get used to them fast. Very funny, i hope you make a secuel

Dadgame Dadgame

Pure awesomeness

a good fathers' day choice, overall fun

Colour My World Colour My World

Pure art

No doubt, this is the most artistic flash in the portal, during all the experience i was thinking in only one person

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

By far the best of 2007

love Hank and P-Bot, they're awesome, alloy would be cool, if only he werent so short range atacker >.<

Exit Path Exit Path

gamer math

original idea+good art+short, but nice story+good controls+well aplicated multiplayer= 10 stars!

Coil Coil

not bad

a little confusing

Hot Ninja Moon Moon Hot Ninja Moon Moon

currently, my favourite NG 8-bit style game

i hope to see more of your work in NG

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

umm...

Well, i was expecting a little more, let's go for parts:

Art:
The pixel art is very good, in fact i liked it. The furry characters have charisma.

Dialogues:
They are good, but they could been better, the tittle suggest a little sarcasm, maybe if you add a little more humor it can improve

Gameplay:
There isnt a lot of it, maybe you can explode more the idea, or twist it a little, "TLOAPIOFWC" is an action like tittle, maybe you can add some shoting escenes, or a few platformer secuences, its a good try, but it can be whole better, your imagination is the limit ;3

Music:
Well, 'cause of the slow gameplay, this cant be aplied at full capacity.

Story:
Just like the gameplay, its a good try, but needs a little twist.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover